Recipe adapted from: https://www.theendlessmeal.com/grilled-cheese-and-apple-sandwich-with-sriracha-butter/
Servings: 2 sandwiches
- Sriracha butter: 1 tsp softened butter + 1 tsp sriracha
- 4 slices of bread
- Butter for spreading on bread
- Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 apple cored and sliced
- Make the sriracha better by combining 1tsp softened butter with 1tsp sriracha. Set aside.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread with plain butter and spread sriracha butter on the other side.
- Assemble your ingredients on the sriracha butter side: cheese, apple slices and more cheese. Top with other slice of bread (plain butter on outside).
- Toast your sandwich with either a sandwich press or on a pan over medium heat until the outside is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Other grilled cheese ideas: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/31-grilled-cheeses-that-are-better-than-a-boyfriend?utm_term=.axxA17M9w6#.em7N4olL7z