Very flavourful buffalo chicken meatballs.
- 1lb (450g) ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp celery, chopped
- 3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 stick (4 oz) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- Preheat oven to 175˚C (350F)
- Combine all the meatball ingredients into a bowl and form into 1 inch balls (or larger if you want bigger meatballs).
- Bake the balls on a greased tray for ~10mins.
- While the balls are baking, make the sauce: microwave the butter and Frank’s together until hot. Mix.
- Dunk the baked balls (carefully!) into the sauce and bake for another 12mins.
- (If you have leftover sauce you could pour it over the meatballs and bake for another 3-4mins)