Simple and delicious.
- 1 hass avocado
- 1 egg
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- pinch of paprika
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 220˚C (425F).
- Cut the avocado in half and discard the pit. Slice a small sliver off of each avocado bottom so each half will lay flat on the board without rolling around and use a spoon to make the hole where the pit used to sit a little bigger (careful not to go through the avocado – dig wide, not deep).
- Beat your egg, add a pinch of garlic powder, salt and pepper and pour the mixture evenly between the two avocado halves.
- Top each half with a sprinkle of paprika and parmesan cheese.
- Bake the avocado egg halves in the oven for ~20mins (you can lightly shake the tray to check done-ness. If the eggs jiggle, then it’s not yet done).
- Dig in! Can top with bacon bits or tomatoes if you want.
- This recipe is very versatile. You can add whatever seasonings you like.