- 50g packet long-life dried noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 450g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, diced
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, trimmed, stems sliced, leaves shredded
- 1 broccoli
- 2 carrots
- sweet soy sauce (instead of kecap manis)
- fried shallots
- 250g mushrooms
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 8 to 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Using a fork, separate noodles.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry spring onion for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add chicken. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add pak choy stems. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until pak choy is bright green.
- Add pak choy leaves, noodles and sweet and sour sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until leaves have wilted.