Always a hit at parties. So simple and goes with any dip or as a snack on its own.
- 1 bag of pita bread (usually 5 or 6 per bag)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp “roasted garlic & peppers” seasoning from Clubhouse (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 175˚C (350˚F)
- Cut up your pita bread into smaller pieces and transfer to a large bowl
- Drizzle your olive oil onto the pita chips (enough to coat, but don’t drown it in oil – you might not need the full amount of olive oil depending on the type of pita bread you use)
- Sprinkle the rest of the seasoning over the pita bread pieces and mix it all together in the bowl, making sure each piece has seasoning on it and is covered with olive oil (I use my hands to mix it and rub together the spices with the pita pieces to help release the flavours).
- Spread out your pita bread pieces onto baking trays (it’s okay if they slightly overlap) and bake in the oven for about 10-15mins, until crispy (flip over the pita halfway to make sure both sides are crispy).
- Serve with your favourite dip or eat as a snack on its own.
- This recipe is so versatile. You can try a range of different spices to change it up. Clubhouse has some amazing pre-made spice blends that would be great to try.