I had no idea roasted garlic was this easy!
Recipe from: https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2014/02/11/roast-garlic/
- Whole heads of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 190˚C (375F)
- Slice off top of garlic heads to expose the cloves inside.
- Coat the inside of a baking tray with olive oil and place garlic inside.
- Add salt and pepper to the garlic heads and drizzle olive oil on top (coating the garlic in oil prevents them from burning easily).
- Cover pan with foil and roast in oven for ~40mins.
- When ready, remove the cloves by gently squeezing them out – will be mushy and ready to use!