So quick and so easy to make.
Recipe adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/99322/quick-sesame-green-beans/
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 tbsp chili pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced/paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Fresh green beans, trim off ends
- In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, miso paste, chili flakes, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat and toss in sesame seeds to lightly roast.
- Add in green beans and cook until they are ready (bright green, slightly brown) (~10mins). Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Mix the sauce with the beans. Ready to serve!