So easy and fast!
Recipe adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/51283/maple-salmon/
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or 1/8 tsp garlic powder + 1/3 tsp salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound (500kg) salmon
- In a medium size bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the bowl, cover and marinate in refrigerator for 20mins, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C (400F).
- Bake salmon in oven, uncovered for ~20mins, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Bake with skin side down!